Monday, June 16, 2008

Recall last week..

Last week is my very very BUSY week, everything has hurried through to do which are training tasks, weekly report, go back home...

In the Thursday, I start do my weekly report but still not enough time to write (haiz..)I do the report until 4a.m still not yet done (LOL..Very slow)..This is because I have some confuse when write weekly report and not idea how to write the report..Feel fear... (my Boss say me over think)hehe (^_^)..Before I sleep, I remember my boss say tomorrow have 1 project must want to give up by Saturday morning.. "haiz..Don’t over think again.." Chinese proverbial have one sentence is "船到桥头自然直".. if not, i can't sleep..

Friday, wake up by 8a.m..Feel tired, not enough time to sleep..But still want to go office...When I arrive office, my boss tell my collogues and me want wait the client came and his will explain for us what we should do. After half hours, the client came my office and tell us how they want our do this project..when i listen finish from client,I suppose the client think we are super people..haha.. They give our information is very limit and must pass up for tomorrow morning.If not they can't printing..When we do this project, have confront some problem, because they give picture is too small... (I feel my boss is superman coz when we done, they still want to modify) We do until midnight.. When I finish my part, I start again do my weekly report...Until 12a.m my weekly report almost finish..Then I find picture for last poster to my boss do (coz the picture too small..LOL).Around 3a.m, I go out yamcha with Marcus and Karvin..After that, I go back home at 4a.m..Tomorrow want to go back Melaka.

In the Saturday, I wake up at 9.30a.m to prepare go back hometown..Actually, I don't want go back in this week, because too tired and have many thing want to do.But I can’t do like that coz my mother go to travel. I want go back to help my father look forward the shop..AT 10a.m, I start go back Melaka. Around 2hours, I reach my home and start helps my father until night..
WAH .my energy use finish. Feel too tired..10.30p.m, go to sleep..Just want one word can say is ”toooo tired, can’t tahan already”

In the Sunday, is father day. But my house not celebrates father day. This is because my mother not yet comes back from travel. I still want working (lol). Today in my village have reelect MCA ahli jawatankuasa. My father and brother also have participant. So, my dad leaves me alone look forward the shop..In the night have many customer came my shop buy their good. I do until feel dizzy..When 9.45p.m, close shop..Yeah..can rest already..my dad still at MCA guildhall..(lol)..

When I recall back , I think I am superwomen..HAHA..

THANK for lili and tian how help me revise my weekly report. Thank you ur all..
HAPPY FATHER DAY for dad..May u happy alway..I Love you