Monday, August 4, 2008

Food at Melaka.




SPecial Chicken Tandoori and cheese Naan...when you try, you will love eat..

Restaurant Pak Putra at Kota Damansara...

By chance, I hear my boss say Melaka have serving very famous Tandoori chicken and other Pakistani cuisine is very yummy. So, I decided to give it a try one day with my family.

The Tandoori chicken, Naan, and other Pakistani cuisine have gotten the authentic taste and style. For personally, I especially love the cheese Naan, Tandoori chicken and their curry.On the whole, I think this is the best Tandoori chicken restaurant in Malacca which worth a try when you visit Jonker Street on Friday, Saturday or Sunday night, try to find out this restaurant and have a nice supper before return to your home or hotel.

The restaurant located in Kota Laksamana along the main road in Taman Laksamana. So far, I’m quite sure most of the Malaccan people know where to get best chicken tandoori and naan. As far as I know that restaurant operation business hour is until 2a.m.

For my all friend, when you came to melacca, can go to try...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kota damansara dun have pak putra restaurant la..

zhen@chin said...

Kota damansara sure dun have pak putra restaurant la, coz the
place is at malaka kota laksamana not at PJ Kota damansara..haha..