Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Mood

Just came back from hometown..
Feel TIred...
Today lili accompany me go to find my company..
Before i go to find my company, i think the place is hard to find and need teksi help.
(paisei,tomorrow is start working, i still dunno where is my company)
I just know go to PJU5 must use the IKEA way,
than we just follow the street nameplate, we also have some mistake in the way..
Never mind, first time must have some wrong, next time will become better..(self-comfort)
Around 25 minute, we finally found my company..haha..
We very intelligent because we dont have ask any people where the company location, still can found my company..haha..
Feel Fear..Fear..fEar.
Feel Afraid..afraid..aFraid..
Tomorrow is my first day working..
I still dunno how my work environment...haiz..
Is good? is bad..
i will know after tomorrow..hehe..
Gambateh for all my friend..

Lili, thank you because accompany me go to find my company..THANK

1 comment:

yunyun ^^ said...

hmm, actually dun afraid lar...every1 of us did afraid on the day before the 1st day...but every1 of us got the same feedback after the 1st day...it is boring and nth one...just some briefings and those easy+simple stuff...haha. wish u all da best ya!