Monday, June 16, 2008

Industrial Trainning..Part 1

My current internship is with DM One Sdn Bhd. This is a new experience for me because this is my first time working as a trainee in a website and multimedia field. (Rubbish..hehe)I feel very excited, happy and challenging. Mr. Daniel Goh and Mr. Marcus Foon are the project manager in this company. They are often responsible of the planning, execution, and closing of any project, typically relating to design service and overseeing the project development. Both of them are my supervisor.­­­­

In the first day, Mr. Daniel had explained how their company work and show me how to use the fax machine and how to fax form to UTAR, his also is my supervisor in this company. After that, I follow Mr. Marcus Foon to meeting and introduce me to the other colleague in the company for more easy interact in the future. His had explained the history of the organization and also the structure of the online marketing to me and another intern friend who are Chai Lee, Wei Key and Karvin. We have meeting every morning 9.30am until 11.30am. In this meeting, Marcus will give me and colleague some marketing task that are create a blog, find mapper, writer, animal ambassador and some coupon campaign in different country.

My supervisor, Daniel also has given me a new project ‘UniKL Flash’. He needs me to make a draft in screen to design for interface. When I’m finished with this application, my supervisor will present this idea to the client. His had also assign me to follow up another project which is Primanora website to update new information.

I was lucky because my company had also provided tutorial class, especially to interns. Our colleagues taught us about basic server and database.

This is my conclusion for this two week at industrial Trainning life..

THANK FOR MY BOSS AND all my Colleagues conscientious taught me..THANK..(^_^)